What do our Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists provide?
Our specialist medical doctors provide a range of expert consultations. They may offer to conduct the psychological therapy themselves, or may refer to another consultant that has specialized skills in a given therapeutic area. We commonly provide:
- Assessment and diagnosis for Children, Adolescents and Families
- Assessment or opinions for those suffering from complex difficulties
- Pharmacological Management/medication, where appropriate
- Individual, parent and family therapy.
What do our Child and Adolescent Psychologists provide?
Our specialist Psychologists provide assessment, diagnosis and psychological therapy for children, adolescents and families. If our Psychologists feel an expert Psychiatry opinion or medication is beneficial, they will facilitate this with a Doctor at Kidspace. We provide evidenced based Psychological Therapies including:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
- Parent Management Training
- Attachment Based Parent/Child Therapy